A song I like at the moment


Hello,  I'm going to write about a song I listening at the moment. The pop song is called ¨Nothing is lost you¨. The singer is The weeknd and this song appears in the movie called Avatar: The way of the water.

 I heard this song for the first time this year when I went to the cinema to see the movie. There were many people in the cinema located in Chillán and I thought it would be noisy but it was fine.

I like this song because it is relaxing, the melody reminds me of the forests in the south of Chillán, and the mistery it proyects. Also, the singer has a beautiful voice. I listen this song every day especially when I take a shower. 

The interesting of this song is the connection between the liryc and the melodý because even if you don´t understand  the lyrics the way in which the singer sings accompanied by the different tones of the melody you can understand that it is about the fight.




Comentarios

  1. The Weekend has some great songs. I still think his first track (I can´t feel my face) is my favourite.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A hobby

I evaluate the BBC Learning English website