A hobby

 Hello, today I'm going to write about my hobby-hiking.

I  I started  to hiking the last year when the pandemiric finish and when I started to live alone in Santiago.

The equipment I use is a tracksuit and sport shoes.

Currently, my hobby is involves in walk some kilometres in Santiago. Star in my house or in my university, then I walks to "Barrio Latarria", later to "Santa Lucía"s hill or "Forestal park". When I finish I'm look for library to see the  new books like "Merales pesados", "Feria chilena" or "librería chilena"

Comentarios

  1. I also make the same path when I need to distract me. Only difference is that I go straight to the bookstores, in particular Librería Chilena. The store offers good prices on books.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That´s a cool walk. I haven´t been up Santa Lucia in about 5 years lol.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a good hobby, I also like walking and trekking, especially outdoors or on some hills, it is an excellent way to play sports, have fun and discover new places

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A song I like at the moment

I evaluate the BBC Learning English website