A family meal

 Hello, today im going to talk about a family meal I remember. It was in Chillán in  my grandmother is house in 2015 when she still alive. There was my mother, my two little brothers, my aunt, my six uncle, cousin and my grandmother. 

I ate barbecue. salads of lettuce, tomatoes with onion, cabagge and noodles with sauce. The last one was maked for an uncle (It was a miracle) because he never cooking.

This meal family was a memorable because we never was all together before?.Also my uncles beat records in dont fight jajaja they appears children when they are together. My uncle ¨Alonso¨ craked a lot of jokes and made averyone laught. My grandmother in the beginning she act 

nunca antes habíamos estado todos juntos


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A hobby

A song I like at the moment

I evaluate the BBC Learning English website