WHO I AM?

 Hello, my name is Camila Díaz. I´m from Los Andes, Chile but I was born in Llay Llay. I like to listen to music and reading novels. Rigth now, I live in Santiago because my university is there and I´m study arquitecture. I have two dogs, Brooke and Mack. Besides, I have two youngers siblings Lukas and Mateo.   My hometown is so bored because only have one square, one park and few stores, also, it is very hot.

 When I was a child my family and me traveled to Chillán to visit my grandmother. She lived in the countryside, we ate lots of barbecues and she tell us stories about her paranormal experiences. Also, in the nigth we could heard footsteps in the house.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A hobby

A song I like at the moment

I evaluate the BBC Learning English website