The blog experience

Today I'm going to talk about my experience writing blogs. In first place,  the post I enjoyed writing most was "I special place in Santiago" because I have fond memories in the place I was chose for that blog, and this is also the most I enjoyed reading cause I remember before to start the class  I went to the supermarket and that day was rain so I had a rain shower hahaha. Furthermore, the post I least enjoyed writing was "I evaluate the BBC Learning English website" because I nust studied this page and understand the different activities and this was not very funny cause the videos that I saw have a bad quality and the informations was too long.  

Writing post  every weekend I feel that I can writing in english fast. But talk in english is very difficult to me. The things I liked using the blog was the themes for 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A hobby

A song I like at the moment

I evaluate the BBC Learning English website