A Special Place in Santiago

Good morning, today I´m going to talk about my special place. 

My special place is the Santa Lucía hill located in the city of Santiago, I was going to go today but the weather prevented me because the rains completely flooded the streets and the stairs that are on the hill become dangerous if you want to climb to the top . Most of the time I go alone, but I also go with friends. In this place I exercise like walking and getting away from the noise that normally surrounds me, since where I live there are many hardware stores and there is always noise from cars and people working with very noisy tools. I'm also going to take photos, either of the pool, of the axes marked by the vegetation and the city taken from above or I'm just going to sit on the benches to relax after a long day.

The last time I went was two months ago to see the "ñum festival", which consisted of different stalls selling products such as honey, chocolate, sauces. Also, they were selling food like fries, pizza, Korean food and he was a chef to teach cooking. It finished very late, but with a friend we went out earlier because there started to be disorder in the streets.

Images when I went to the ñum festival:








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A hobby

A song I like at the moment

I evaluate the BBC Learning English website