A photograph


Hello, today I am going to write about a photograph that I like.

The photo is about my uncle's dog named "Black" from this year in Los Andes when I was in charge of taking care of the dog when my uncle traveled to Brazil. In this photo Black was waiting for me to throw the piece of plastic (the only toy he hasn't completely broken)

 I like this photo because I remember when the toy landed on his head because he just ran when I threw the toy and didn't see where it was going to land. At first I was scared because I thought it had hurt him but it didn't because he kept playing. We were playing for two hours and when he got tired he fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes (he's very rough and doesn't measure his strength).

This photo reminds me of the fun times I had with Black playing with the piece of plastic and the times he almost knocked me over because he ran towards me with the toy and wouldn't stop.

 


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A hobby

A song I like at the moment

I evaluate the BBC Learning English website